The content provided by us on this website is owned or controlled by us and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas. You may only use the content for your own personal purposes and may not otherwise use, copy, reproduce, modify or transmit the content without our prior written consent.
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate and up-to-date but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. We accept no responsibility for errors in the content on this website at any time. We do not guarantee that use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that materials accessible on or through the website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful codes. To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded for any loss (including indirect loss), damages or injury resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of this website, or as a consequence of any content or information obtained from or through this website.
Content provided by you
You may be required to register before you can contribute to this website. This may involve providing your personal information to us or our nominated service provider. You agree that any registration information provided will be truthful and up to date.
By submitting content to this website, you:
- grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and transferable licence in all media to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the content for any purpose without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability; and
- warrant that the content is yours and does not (nor will our use of the content under the above licence) infringe the rights or privacy of any third party.
Third party sites
This website may contain links or references to third-party sites. We are not responsible or liable for the content of those sites and your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk. Any links are provided for convenience only and do not indicate any endorsement or recommendation by us.
Misuse of website
You agree to only use this website in accordance with its terms and applicable laws.
In particular, it is a condition of your use and access that do not:
- use any device, software or routine which will or may interfere with the working or functioning of our website and will not post, publish, distribute or transmit any content which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- use any method or means to copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit, sublicense, delete or modify in any way all or any part of the content or our website, or monitor it in any way, without our prior written consent;
- intentionally do anything which overburdens the infrastructure of our website; or
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to identify the source code or other arithmetical formula for the infrastructure software or functions.
You may be held personally liable for any unlawful use of this website. If you think any content on this website is inappropriate or unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us.
Trademarks, copyright and linking to this website
“Australia Broadband”, “Amazing simple nbn™”, Australia Broadband logo and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of Australia Broadband Pty Ltd and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Australia Broadband.
nbn™ is a trademark of NBN Co Limited and is used under license.
Australia Broadband is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Australia Broadband does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of Australia Broadband for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
The terms of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, and you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.